How do you keep guests safe?
- We screen everyone's temperature upon entry, including staff
- We keep a live count of occupancy so you can drop in when it's not crowded just by visiting our website
- We launder our spa wear with an enzyme wash that dissolves organic matter, including oils
How do you keep the space clean?
- SoKo is designed to be easy-to-clean, upgrade, and maintain
- We use a Roomba-like floor mopper that patrols frequented floorspace
- We close once a week for a deep clean, including all crevices, with special attention to mold and mildew prevention
- We use automatic door openers wherever possible
- We have integrated UV-C disinfecting lights throughout the space
- We randomly reward guests who notice and alert us to cleaning opportunities that might have been missed
What should I bring?
- A special gift for all first time guests
- Loose-fitting pool wear
- Absorbent robes
- Cotton swabs
- Natural shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- Electronic devices
- Your outside voice
- Fevers, coughs, or breakouts
What do I do?
- Check in, get oriented (15 minutes)
- Remove shoes before entering the locker room
- Shower thoroughly
- Change into pool wear
- Enjoy the hot, warm, and cold pools
- Take a steam bath
- Always rinse off before entering the pools again, and eventually:
- Change into a robe & grab a fresh towel
- Relax further in the saunas or simply rest on the heated floors
- Hydrate and grab a K-Roll from our PBK Menu
- Get some bodywork done, use a massage tool and/or have reading break
- Repeat as desired!
- Complete the first-time guest survey to help us serve you better
Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, we also offer options to rent our spaces.
Do you have an age limit?
Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times, including during treatments. Guests over age 16 may be admitted without supervision after fulfilling a few conditions.
Do you have any specials?
We offer specials to members and subscribers via email. Please sign up at the bottom of this page!
How do you maintain cleanliness?
SoKo strives toward nontoxic Korean cleanliness standards. We always appreciate your tidiness while using the space. We also welcome feedback if any part of your experience wasn't absolutely spotless.